This post contains affiliate links. You can read more about my affiliate policies here.
I decided to have a Norwex Virtual Party as my next Bonny Buckner Boutique event for a few reasons. Mainly….honestly, we are all strewn all over in the midst of summer vacations & busy-ness, soaking in the few summer rays we absorb. You can check it out LIVE on Facebook Monday from a mere 8:30-9:00 pm. The event is here.
If you can’t make it to the Bonny Buckner Boutique, that is OK. You can shop all of these items (& more) here.
The global Norwex community is committed to providing educational resources and supporting charitable projects that address growing concerns about harmful chemicals, plastic pollution and environmental issues.
I want to share with you a few ways Norwex has even just helped me. Here are my favorite things.
Body Cloths–I use these on my face when I wake up in the morning to brighten my skin & cleanly prep it before applying moisturizer/primer/makeup.
Let our super-gentle microfiber facial and body cloths help you pamper your skin as you cleanse. Luxurious and lightweight, these microfiber cloths are extra gentle on even the most delicate skin. They’re perfect for normal, dry or sensitive skin types and great for the face as well as the body.
Timeless Rescue Gel–When I am feeling stressed or just having a little neck trouble in the day (or when typing & slouching over a computer too much) I just swirl some of this on w/ the rollerball along the back of my neck & feel wonderful.
Help melt away worries, anxiety and stress quickly and inexpensively with our Timeless Relaxation Rescue Gel. Just roll it across tension points such as temples, neck and shoulders for a soothing, relaxing “getaway” moment that will leave you refreshed and recharged. It’s also perfect for any “tired and achy” areas that may need special attention.
Bottle Brush–Perfect for water bottles & hard-to-reach areas
The Bottle Brush and EnviroSleeves are perfect for cleaning a variety of jars, bottles and vases. The Brush’s ThermoPlastic Rubber bristles are flexible, yet sturdy, and won’t harbor bacteria. The EnviroSleeves slip on easily to scrub away, lift and remove even stuck-on residue. And our new Bottle Brush Extensions are great for cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
Toilet Brush–I like that this is SOOOO Easy to keep the brush & my toilet both clean.
Constructed of durable ThermoPlastic Rubber (TPR), with an antibacterial agent to help suppress the growth of bacteria and mold to protect the brush, the Ergonomic Toilet Brush thoroughly cleans the toilet bowl without scratching the surface. The cylindrical-shaped head reaches into the trap, while the extension is specially designed for thorough cleaning under the rim. The plastic handle has an ergonomically designed grip with a touch of rubber for a comfortable and easy hold. The brush head is designed for use on both sides of the brush so you don’t need to flip it to complete your cleaning task. After rinsing, store the Toilet Brush in its caddy, where it air dries quickly just above the caddy’s base.
Chenille Hand Towel–Soft for my eczema-sensitive hands, + keeps hands germy-free post-wash.
- The BacLock antibacterial agent in the towel works to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within 24 hours, so that it is ready to use again.
- Built-in hanger makes it easy and convenient to hang anywhere—oven doors, towel racks or stroller handles.
- Eliminates waste from using paper towels.
- Ultra-soft on your skin.
- Dries quickly.
Mattress Cleaner–EWWWWW. Do you ever think about the organic matter that is embedded all around you? + this easy spray helps keep allergies at bay.
Not just for mattresses, our Mattress Cleaner is a unique, enzyme-based formula designed to help remove organic material and provide a deep cleaning of body oils, pet dander and other contaminants from pillows, comforters, pet bedding, fluffy toys and fabric furniture. Let Mattress Cleaner help clean and freshen mattresses, upholstery, stuffed toys and even pet bedding as it also helps calm your allergies. This biodegradable formula is completely safe and non-toxic and works quickly to eliminate sources of organic waste and odors.
EnviroCloth–The 1 cloth wonder
- Removes EVERYTHING from all surfaces.
- The BacLock* in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self- purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Cuts cleaning time in half by using only water
- No need for harmful chemicals
- Saves money by using only water
- Eliminates the need for paper towels, creating less waste and less paper dust in the home
- Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products
- Traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won’t have to clean as often
- Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces.
- Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas, it picks up everything using water. Cleaned surfaces become so clean that new dirt and dust do not return as quickly.
- Cleans any surface that would normally be cleaned with soap and water, including bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more), walls, windows, floors, vehicles, toys, tools, kitchen appliances and surfaces, outdoor furniture and much more.